Alumni Directory Project
Niagara University's Office of Alumni Engagement has partnered with Publishing Concepts (PCI) to develop an updated alumni directory. The directory will allow the university to better serve graduates, and will also be available for purchase by NU alumni.
We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce our new alumni directory. PCI is a company located in Dallas, Texas, that publishes directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities and military organizations across the nation. This project allows Niagara University to receive important updates to our database so we know more about our alumni and how we can better serve you and future alumni.
Niagara University has a contractual agreement with PCI that states:
- The names, addresses and information provided to PCI by Niagara University for the publication of the Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law.
- The Directory will be made available only to alumni of Niagara University. Upon completion of the project, PCI will return to Niagara University any and all electronic files that have been supplied by Niagara University or produced by PCI in connection with the production of the Directory.
If you have received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a dedicated representative for the Niagara University project. The representative will verify all the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed. One of the numbers for the Niagara University alumni is 1.877.497.2060.
If you have received an email with an embedded link, you may go to the online site to review your information. If you have questions, you may call PCI’s customer service desk at 1.800.395.4724.
The Niagara University alumni directory is available for sale only to Niagara University alumni.
The total duration of the directory project is about 12 months. Since we began the project in June 2014, the directories will be distributed in June 2015.
For those who purchase a package containing the Discounted Companion Airline Certificate, they will receive a postcard within 2 -3 weeks, which will direct them to go to the PCI website to initiate the certificate process by entering their ID # and order # (shown on the postcard) and verify their mailing address. Alternatively, the buyer can call a toll free number (also shown on the postcard) and leave a voicemail to initiate the certificate process.
After verifying your address you will receive a trifold certificate so you can begin to make your travel arrangements.
- Basics of the certificate program:
- The Discounted Companion Airline Certificate allows the holder to purchase two round trip tickets for one low price.
- The Certificate is:
- Two tickets for one low price
- 200 U.S. destinations (continental U.S.)
- NO BLACKOUT DATES
- 40-plus airline carriers
- 24/7 online booking
- 7-day advance purchase
- Frequent flier miles for both passengers
- Low price guarantee
- Fully transferrable
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative what information you would prefer to have excluded. You may also communicate this information to the PCI customer service desk (1.800.395.4724) or to the Alumni Association.
Call the PCI customer service help desk at 1.800.395.4724, and they will take care of this for you.