Niagara University has launched a free application to help iPhone, iPod Touch and Android devices connect to campus from anywhere in the world.
Students, parents, alumni, employees, and friends can take advantage of numerous features:
- Staff/Faculty Directory
- Campus Map
- Alumni Engagement
- Social Media Sites
- Photo Sharing
- WNIA Radio
- Meal Plan Balance (Current Students)
- Giving to Niagara
- Open this page on your Apple device and click here.
- Click the “Free” button, then click “Install.”
- When prompted, enter your iTunes password.
- Once password is entered correctly, the app will be downloaded to your device.
Google Play (Android)
- Open this page on your Android device and click here.
- Click the “Install/Download” button at the top of the page to install.
Questions and suggestion regarding the NU mobile app may be directed to Michael Freedman at email@example.com.