AP Summer Institute - June 26-29
Registration is now open!
See the Brochure and Registration Form
Niagara University is delighted to offer its annual College Board endorsed Advanced Placement Summer Institute (APSI) for teachers who would like to prepare themselves for AP teaching or advance their skills in AP courses.
NEW - Earn College Credit while enrolled in this APSI.
- Calculus AB and BC (combined)
- Computer Science Principles
- Economics — Macro and Micro (combined)
- English Language and Literature (combined)
- English Literature and Composition
- European History
- Physics 1: Algebra-Based
- U.S. History
- 30 hours of advanced placement consultant training
- Receive three (3) graduate credit hours through the master’s in interdisciplinary studies program (option)
- College board manuals, reviewable exams, and great networking
- Consultant materials and best practices
- Hands-on learning; active learning
- Daily, light breakfast and lunch is provided
- Daily access to fitness center and library