“Healthcare Executive Forum Presents: Achieving the Triple Aim”
- April 25, 2013
- 1:00pm — 4:00pm
- Buffalo Marriott, 1340 Millersport Hwy.
Sponsored by NU, the American College of Healthcare Executives and Catholic Health, “Healthcare Executive Forum Presents: Achieving the Triple Aim” will feature a panel discussion and remarks from the following individuals:
- Dr. Michael Edbauer DO, MBA, Chief Medical Officer for the Catholic Independent Practice Association (CIPA) and vice president of medical affairs for home care and primary care at Catholic Health System. He is also the president and C.E.O. of Trinity Medical WNY P.C.
- Michael Moley, Senior Vice President of Human Resources for the Catholic Health System
- Thomas J. Quatroche Jr., Ph.D., Senior Vice President of Marketing, Planning and Business Development for ECMC
- Momba Collins Chia, MS, HAS, President and C.E.O. at the Western New York Healthcare Colaborative Council Inc.
The cost to attend the symposium is $25 for students, $30 for ACHE members and $35 for nonmembers. Walk-ins will be charged $40 (cash or check). Online registration is available at http://tripleaimhef.eventzilla.net.