- August 20, 2013
- 8:30am — 3:30pm
- Bisgrove Hall, Room 228
Presenter: Mike Diati, Vice President, Speed Global Services
The global economy has given businesses broader access than ever before to markets all over the world. Goods are sold in more countries in larger quantities, and in greater variety. But as the volume and complexity of global sales increase, so do possibilities for misunderstandings and costly disputes when sale contracts are not adequately drafted. It is important to choose the appropriate incoterm rule. This seminar includes:
1) Main features of the Incoterms 2010.
2) How to incorporate incoterms into your contract of sale.
3) How to choose the appropriate Incoterm rule for your business.
4) How to use Incoterms as a marketing tool.
5) How to reduce your International risk by selecting the right incoterm.
6) When do you need to purchase cargo insurance.
Cost: $299. (Group discounts for firms that sign up three or more employees.)
All seminars run from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (lunch included) and are held on the campus of Niagara University.