The Office of Campus Activities serves many functions for the student body. The department oversees:
- The coordination of the Niagara University Student Handbook.
- The administration of all clubs, student organizations, honor societies and student government (NUSGA)
- The Campus Programming Board (CPB), The Niagara Index (student newspaper) and The Niagaran (yearbook).
- EAGLE Leadership Workshop Program
- Late Nite Niagara programming series
- New Student Orientation
- Family Weekend
- N-ZONE Student Spirit Section (collaborative effort with NU Athletic Department)
- Gallagher Center (daytime programming, room/table reservations, off-campus vendors)
- Schedule and maintain NU FLICKS, Niagara's official movie channel 19 on campus.
- All campus advertisements for posting
- Additionally, the Campus Activities Office acts as an "informational clearinghouse" for campus events and student activities.
Student interest and involvement is an essential element of campus life at Niagara. We have a very lengthy list of clubs and organizations, as well as individual opportunities for students to get involved. Student interest spurs the development of new clubs and activities. The Campus Programming Board schedules a variety of events throughout the year. The Niagara University Student Government Association (NUSGA) provides a myriad of opportunities for leadership development and committee work as well as sponsoring some of the bigger campus events.
This is a very small sample of what Niagara has to offer. Stop by the office sometime to find out just how much there is to get involved in as NU students! If we do not have an activity or club of interest, the opportunity to start a new organization begins with Campus Activities.