Workshops for Fall 2012
Women's Empowerment Series
While college can be a time of great personal and professional growth, exploration and development, it can also be a time of great stress and adversity. Please join our seven-part Women’s Empowerment Series to learn more about a variety of topics to increase self-awareness and foster a positive sense of self. Part of being successful both at college and in your personal life is taking time to focus on you and your well-being. So take some time for you this semester and join our series!
- “Creating a Safe Space” - Oct. 10, 5-6 p.m.
- “Protecting Ourselves, Protecting Others” - Oct. 24, Guest Speaker: Sandy Lahrache, It Happened to Alexa Foundation, 5-6 p.m.
- “Mindfulness Meditation” - Nov. 7, 4-5 p.m., Hosted by Dr. Abigail Levin
- “Healthy Relationships 101” - Nov. 14, 5-6 p.m.
- “Mastering Assertiveness” - Nov. 28, 5-6 p.m., Guest Speaker: Shannon Risk, Women’s Studies Department
- “Self-Care and Healthy Living” - Dec. 5, 5-6 p.m.
- “The Meaning of You” - Dec. 12, 5-6 p.m.
Space is limited!
Please contact Elizabeth Siematkowski in Counseling Services to participate at 716.286.8527, or via email at email@example.com. We're looking forward to seeing you there!
Looking for some extra perspective or support in your work? Join us for an hour especially for you. Contact Maria DiNardo (716.286.8536 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for dates and times.