How To Apply
Niagara University’s graduate education application process is self managed. Please fill out the online application below or send in the pdf application and ALL application materials (including official transcripts) in one packet to:
Graduate Education Office
Academic Complex - Room 225, P.O. Box 1930
Niagara University, NY 14109
Once all materials are received, your file will be sent for review to a program adviser, the chair and the dean. Some programs may require an interview with the faculty adviser.
- $30 U.S. application fee payable to Niagara University.
- Official transcripts of all colleges and universities attended in a sealed institution envelope included with your application.
- Two references (academic or professional) in sealed envelopes with the referee’s signature across the seal included with your application. Please use the Niagara University reference form.
- Statement of Intent. Two-page, double-spaced, typewritten statement discussing your desired program-specific educational leadership, philosophy, professional goals, objectives, strengths and weaknesses.
- Submit your application and ALL application materials in one packet!
- For applicants whose native language is not English, scores on the TOEFL are required. For the Internet–based TOEFL iBT we require a total score of 103 with scores of at least 23 in listening, 24 in reading, 28 in writing and 28 in speaking.
- A degree evaluation by WES is required for applicants who have completed a bachelor’s degree outside of the U.S. or Canada. Please select the comprehensive course-by-course report.