Educational Leadership Online
The educational leadership program is designed with the candidate in mind. Course scheduling is flexible and the program includes a variety of delivery methods:
- 100% online offerings
- Multiple program options
- Cohort-based program
Niagara University’s educational leadership program is an NCATE-accredited graduate program that prepares candidates for leadership roles. Candidates may work toward a master’s degree and certification/licensure for school, district or business leadership opportunities in New York state. In addition, the M.S.Ed. in educational leadership will provide knowledge and skills for school and district roles.
The educational leadership program focuses on the development of leaders with the knowledge, skills and dispositions to lead educational communities and nonprofit organizations. Individuals enrolled in the programs come from small, large, rural and urban school districts as well as varying communities and represent a rich diversity that adds depth and breadth to the Niagara experience.
All Niagara University leadership programs are:
- Registered with the New York State Department of Education
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- Accredited by NCATE (National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education)
- Aligned with New York state certification requirements for building, district and school business leadership
- Recognized by and aligned with program standards of the Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC)