Family Weekend 2013 was held Sept. 27-29 on Monteagle Ridge. The weekend was filled with events and activities for students, parents and siblings and a fun and engaging opportunity to have families visit loved ones on campus.
This year's Family Weekend included:
- Dinner and entertainment involving interactive and entertaining activities with YOU, the families of Niagara!
- Saturday morning brunch with some of Niagara's administration, faculty and staff.
- Our Purple Eagles volleyball team in action!
- Exploring the community! Participating in the New York Power Authority Wildlife Festival and Lewiston Harvest Festival!
- Saturday's Casino Night on campus. The more you play with our play money, the more chances to win our basket auction!
- A Eucharistic liturgy in NU's Alumni Chapel.
- The Baltimore Ravens vs. Buffalo Bills game and tailgate!
Information on NU Family Weekend 2014 will be announced during the Spring 2014 semester. Please feel free to call the Campus Activities Office at 716.286.8510 with any questions you may have.