Personal Training Information
- Are you new to exercise? Have you wanted to improve your workouts? Do you have questions about fitness? If you answered yes to any of these questions, NU's personal training program is right for you.
- Our personal trainer can help you get into the right routine for you. We offer a variety of personal training packages to fit any needs you have. Our packages are as follows:
|Full-time Students||All Others|
|1 session - $10||1 session - $15|
|3 sessions - $15||3 sessions - $40|
|5 sessions - $25||5 sessions - $70|
|10 sessions - $40||10 sessions - $125|
- The first session consists of a fitness evaluation. The personal trainer will sit down with you to discuss goals and current fitness questions. You will then perform an initial fitness test to gauge your exercise capability. Lastly, you will be given a body analysis test to determine weight and body fat percentage.
- In the sessions to follow, you will be provided with a customized workout routine that will help you meet your exercise goals. The personal trainer will walk you through each step so that you will be able to perform the workout by yourself.
*For registration forms, please click the links on the right side of this page
The Kiernan Center offers a wide variety of fitness classes throughout the school year. Classes include Zumba, Yoga, Karate, Fusion, Dance 2 Fitness, Pilates, Spinning and Balance Ball. All you have to do to participate is SHOW UP! If you are interested in teaching a fitness class, please contact the Kiernan Center at 716.286.8055. The schedule for the first session of fall 2013 can be found on the right of this page.
Indoor Cycling Class Policy
- Classes are limited to 10 participants.
- Pre-registration is NOT required.
- Class enrollment is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), individuals with disabilities needing accommodations to participate in Kiernan Center programs or use Kiernan Center facilities should contact a KC supervisor at 716.286.8055 for assistance.
We Value Your Opinion
We appreciate your feedback and value your thoughts. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our operations or thoughts on possible programs we can implement, please contact us at 716.286.8055 or email us at email@example.com.