Dr. Thomas A. Chambers
Professor; Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs, Programs and Policy
- Office Location:
- Timon Hall 130
- Memories of War: Visiting Battlegrounds and Bonefields in the Early American Republic (Ithaca, New York: Cornell University Press, October 2012). http://www.cornellpress.cornell.edu/book/?GCOI=80140100482680
- History Consultant, “Visual and Literary Aspects of 19th Century Niagara Tourism: Book Arts and the Picturesque” Exhibition, Castellani Art Museum, Niagara University.
- Speakers in the Humanities, War of 1812 Commemorative Series, New York Council for the Humanities.
- Ph.D., American History. The College of William and Mary in Virginia, 1999.
- M.A., History. The College of William and Mary in Virginia, 1994.
- B.A., History, cum laude. Middlebury College, 1991.
- Chairman, Niagara Falls National Heritage Area Commission.
- “Paths Through History” Governor Cuomo’s History Task Force; and Western New York Regional Working Group.