Information Sessions and Selection Events
Residence Life will be sponsoring a series of events related to the CA selection process, including:
CA Information Sessions
Interested in learning more about the CA position or selection process? Current CAs and Residence Life staff will be available to give information, answer questions, and give advice!
- Tuesday, Jan. 21, at 8:30 p.m. in O'Shea Hall
- Wednesday, Jan. 22, at 8:30 p.m. in Seton Hall
- Thursday, Jan. 23, at 8:30 p.m. in Clet Hall
Need help creating or editing your resume? Career Services and Residence Life can help!
- Wednesday, Jan. 29, at 7 p.m. in O'Shea Hall
- Drop-in hours at Career Services on Friday, Jan. 24, from 3 to 5 p.m.
Want to practice your interviewing skills? Residence Life and Niagara University staff will provide tips and tricks and give you feedback on your interviewing technique!
- Thursday, Feb. 6, at 7 p.m. in O'Shea Hall
- Sign up in the Residence Life Office for one-on-one time with Career Services on Friday, Feb. 7