2015 International Student Orientation
Welcome to Niagara University! The Office of International Relations hosts an International Student Orientation in order to help you make a smooth transition to Niagara and the United States. This program will help you understand the resources available to assist you and introduce you to people who are always willing to help you be successful.
Schedule of Events
- Wednesday, January 14th - International Student Arrival and Checkin
Please try to arrive between 9am-5pm. Students arriving past 5pm need to check in with Campus Safety to get into their Residence Hall.
- Thursday, January 15th at 9am - Mandatory Health Screening
In the Multipurpose Room in the Lower Level Gallagher Center
- Thursday, January 15th at 10:30am to 12:30pm - English Language Assessment
Lunch will be provided after the assessment and we will conclude the day with a tour of the area and in the afternoon.
- Friday, January 16th at 9am — 2:30pm - Mandatory International Student Orientation
If you would like us to arrange airport pick-up, please email Rhonda Shiah with your flight itinerary. We have linens available for loan for the first week, until you’re able to purchase your bedding and towels.
* Graduate students should attend the International Orientation and join us for lunch and campus tour and then attend the Graduate Orientation to receive program specific information
What Can I Expect at the Orientation?
- Meet current students who are peer mentors who will help you learn about life at Niagara University.
- Learn about policies, activities, expectations and supports available on campus.
- Campus Tour