Request a Transcript
To request a transcript, we need the following information in your letter:
- Your name during attendance
- Your social security or social insurance number
- Your date of birth
- Your current address and phone number
- Your signature
- The complete address where you would like the transcript to be sent.
- Effective 9/01/13, Niagara University is no longer charging a tranascipt fee.
Or, you can print the Transcript Request Form and fax or mail in to our office.
Transcripts are processed on a "first come first serve" basis, so please make sure you give yourself enough time by requesting your transcript early! Also, transcripts will not be furnished to students who have not settled all financial obligations.
A transcripts bearing the seal of the university (official copy) is ordinarily forwarded from the records office directly to the authorized agency. However, if you need an official transcript you can receive one in a sealed envelope.
If you are picking up your transcript, you must bring a picture Identification. If you would like someone else to pick up your transcript, you must write a letter making the authorization. You must sign the letter and the authorized person must bring picture identification.