Request a Transcript
To request a transcript, download, complete and hand-sign the Transcript Request Form. Once completed, email, fax, or mail it in to our office. All mailing information can be found at the top of the request form. We are unable to fulfill telephone requests.
- Transcripts are completed on a "first-come, first-serve" basis. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing. End of semester requests can take 5-7 days to process - please plan accordingly.
- Current students can login to Web Advisor and print an unofficial transcript.
- Transcripts will not be provided to students who have not settled all financial obligations.
- Official transcripts cannot be faxed or emailed.
- If you are picking up your transcript, you must bring photo identification with you.
- Effective 9/01/13, Niagara University no longer charges a fee for transcripts.
A transcript bearing the seal of the university (an official copy) is ordinarily forwarded from the Records Office directly to the authorized agency. However, if you need an official transcript, you can receive one in a sealed envelope.
If you would like to designate someone to pick your transcript up for you, you must furnish a signed letter granting authorization. The authorized person must bring photo identification with them.
If you prefer to send a letter it must include the following:
- Your name (while attending NU), Your social security or social insurance number
- Your date of birth
- Your current address and phone number
- Your handwritten signature
- The complete address where you would like the transcript to be sent
Our mailing information:
Records and Financial Services, PO Box 1914, Niagara University, NY 14109-1914; email: email@example.com; fax: 716.286.8733