This procedure applies to current students.
Your can find your registration date here; it is also listed in myNU under the Registration and Advisement tab. Registration closes before the first day of classes.
To take advantage of the first opportunity to register you must:
- See your AEP advisor to have your registration account unlocked.
- Update your personal profile information in myNU (details in the Registration and Advisement tab).
- Hold descriptions: Have all holds on your registration account from Student Accounts or Financial Aid cleared.
There are two ways to register for classes:
- Online through Web Advisor or through myNU. Please review the instructions for online registration.
- Register at the Records Office. Bring your signed advisement card to the Records Office on or after your registration date.