Center For Supply Chain Excellence
Just Announced: May 2015 Seminars
These seminars sold out last spring. Register early!
Take as few as one seminar or take all five courses and receive a “36-Hour Certificate” plaque in SCM.
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management (May 18, 2015)
- Transportation & Freight Management (May 19, 2015)
- Purchasing & Supply Management (May 20, 2015)
- International Logistics (May 21, 2015)
- Inventory Management & Warehousing (May 22, 2015)
The Center for Supply Chain Excellence is dedicated to promoting regional education in supply chain business fields, especially logistics, transportation and global trade.
A collaborative relationship between business firms, the university, and College of Business Administration faculty/staff will guide the center's growth, direction and resources.