TESOL Certificate of Advanced Study
Niagara University’s College of Education offers an 18-hour graduate credit TESOL Certificate of Advanced Study (CAS) registered with New York State Education Department to educators holding a Master’s Degree and New York State Teaching Certification other than TESOL. The CAS would provide eligible completers with an initial TESOL certification. (12 credits in a foreign language is required before applying for certification). Foreign Language courses can be taken during CAS program.
- Tuition is at a 50 percent reduced rate of $1,000.00 per course. Total CAS cost is $6,000.
- All hybrid courses are offered in school settings.
- Courses will be delivered online and hybrid (online and face-to-face delivery).
- DASA Training will be offered at no cost.
- Assistance in applying for TESOL Certification is available.
- Preparation course for ESOL Content Specialty Test is offered.