Why Niagara University’s Clinical Mental Health Counseling Program?
- Opportunity to work in clinics, healthcare, public and private agencies, career centers, rehabilitation centers, law enforcement, addictions, government and college and university settings.
- Listed in Money magazine as one of the “best jobs.”
- Among the 20 fastest growing careers in the United States.
- All 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico license mental health counselors.
- All undergraduate degrees can apply.